Thursday 29 May 2014

London : The Pradasphere

Touchdown in London :)

Make sure to stay til the very end if you can, for a message that's not related to the Pradasphere. :)



The Pradasphere 


When you enter, you are greeted with a giant room filled with luxurious clothes (sorry I don't have a picture for that). Once you look above, you will see that in the centre of the ceiling, there is this crystal-like looking "ceiling decoration" (sorry again, I can't describe this....guess it's just too beautiful)  


Specifically, there were two pieces in which I was eyeing. One of them being a coat, made of mink (female). Although I don't know why a female one is particularly used, perhaps it's just more soft. BUT I'm not sure how I feel about animals being used as in wether I like it or not, I guess I'm just neutral which is odd because I am an EXTREMELY opinionated person. Back on track, I really love this fur coat because of how it looks. It has white fur and as you can tell, red detailing. Those red details are supposed to be flowers if I can recall but I can't remember the name of what it's called.  


The other thing being, this bag. AND for all of you who are like me and like to watch movies which are set in New York, that is based on fashion, and fashion is appreciated and is the main concept (of course with another realistic storyline), YES this is the bag that is from The Devil Wears Prada movie. Well, not the exact one, who knows it could be but the point is, it's beautiful and that's it. 

P.S sorry the shot is too bright, I edited it because it was to dull looking.
Trust me guys, if I had the chance to stay there all day, I would have taken the opportunity gladly. If not, I would actually LOVE for this entire room, to be in my house.


The Message : 
Hey guys, I know, I know. I have been gone since last year September and this is my very first blog post since and I am so sorry for that. I don't know, you see, I go through these phases like "Oh I'll just do YouTube now and my blog's dead anyways", "Oh I'll just blog now",  or "Oh I'll just not do both, I'll just do like only Instagram and post cool edits like Kendall Jenner", so yeah. As of right now, I'm in London and I don't know why, but whenever I'm in London I always feel like catching up on blogs, fashion and my blog. Plus, there's great fashion at Harrods or many other places in the UK. So please bare with me until I decide which I want to do. Ok bye :D

Love,
- Imran

No comments:

Post a Comment